Get help as soon as you arrive in Canada!
- Direct, essential services for newcomers in Canada including Permanent Residents, Convention Refugees, Caregivers and Temporary Holders.
- Assistance with registration in English classes.
- Assistance obtaining Social and Health Insurance, Child Tax Benefits, driver’s licenses, housing and schooling.
- Referral to economic, social, health, cultural, educational and recreational services.
- Help through the immigration process, sponsoring family members and obtaining citizenship.
- Providing non-therapeutic counseling.
- Conducting workshops on health, Canadian citizenship, legal issues, landlord-tenant issues, employment insurance, employment, language, domestic assault prevention, education and much more!
Quinte Immigration Services can also help with:
- Employment Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation
- Canada Pension Plan
- Legal Issues
- Landlord-Tenant Issues
- Women’s Health
- Extension of Visas